Healthy Sweet dish or dessert recipe made using bengal gram, this laddoo recipe is made in a 100% natural way using nutritious ingredients. Chana dal Laddu is a evening snack recipe to be served with tea or can be eaten when hungry. Checkout the popular konkan breakfast recipe Malida: Healthy Breakfast Recipe
To watch the Chana Dal Laddu recipe on YouTube: Nutritious Sweet Snack Laddoo
Ingredients for the Chana Dal Laddu Recipe:
- Chane ki dal-500 gm
- Grated jaggery- 500 gm
- Almond-25 gm
- Cashewnut-25 gm
- Clarified butter-300 gm
- Turmeric powder-1-1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder-1 tsp
- Charoli-25 gm
- Milk-500 ml
- Roasted ajwain powder-1 tsp
Method for this yummy sweet Recipe:
- Firstly, soak chane ki dal in water overnight.
- Further, grind chane ki dal in mixer.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp clarified butter, roast almond and cashewnuts.
- Heat a vessel, add grated jaggery, add half cup water and dilute.
- Now, heat a pan, add 3 tbsp clarified butter, add grinded chane ki dal and roast for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Heat a big vessel, add 100 gm clarified butter, add roasted chane ki dal, add 500 ml milk, make flame high after adding milk, and then make it low, add turmeric milk, mix well, add roasted almonds, add roasted cashewnuts, add roasted ajwain powder, add cardamom powder, add diluted jaggery, totally we roasted 20 minutes on low flame.
- Take a cup, add little milk, add 1-1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbsp clarified butter, add chane ki dal mixture and roast for 10 minutes on low flame. Make round laddoos and roll over charoli.
- Chane ki dal ke laddoo is ready.