Yummy Snack Recipe made using Eggs, Easy to make Anda or Egg Pakora, Indian fritters snack recipe. Instant snack recipe served as a evening tea time snack or as a complete breakfast. Checkout our Egg Pudding Recipe
Watch this recipe on our YouTube channel: Yummy Anda Snack
Ingredients for the Anda Pakora Egg Fritters Snack:
- Black pepper powder-2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Roasted carom seeds powder-1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds-1 tsp
- Ginger paste-1 tsp
- Garlic paste-1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Dry mango powder(amchur)-1 tsp
- Gram flour (besan)-5 tbsp
- Rice flour-2 tbsp
- Mint leaves-little
- Green chillies-5
- Coriander leaves-little
- Baking powder-1 pinch
- Boil eggs and cut into half.
- Take a bowl, add 1/2 tsp roasted carom seeds powder, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, little dry mango powder, little water and mix well, add little more black pepper powder.
- Apply this mixture to boiled eggs.
- Take a bowl, add 5 tbsp besan, add 2 tbsp rice flour, add 1/2 tsp dry mango powder, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, add water and mix well, add ginger paste, add garlic paste, add chopped mint leaves, add chopped green chillies, add chopped coriender leaves, add black pepper powder, add 1 tsp carom seeds and mix well, add salt, add 1 pinch baking powder and mix well.
- Dip eggs into besan batter and fry, turn upside down every minute until you get desired color.
- Egg Pakora is ready.