Try this yummy snack recipe made using eggs and dry fruits, so simple and easy to make. Egg pudding Anda Snack recipe is prepared using jaggery instead of sugar and hence prepared in a healthy way. A must try snack. Have you tried this Non Veg Bhel Recipe
Watch this recipe in action on YouTube Channel: Moms Food Diary
Ingredients for Egg Pudding Anda Snack Recipe:
- McVities Oat Cookies (biscuits)-240 gm (2 boxes)
- Almonds-25 gm (optional)
- Sugar-3 tablespoon
- Milk-200 ml
- Clarified Butter-2 tablespoon (optional)
- Vanilla essence-1 spoon
- Baking powder-1 teaspoon
- Cooking soda-1/2 teaspoon
- Charoli- 1 tablespoon
- Add biscuits into mixer jar, add almonds, add sugar and grind, now add milk, add clarified butter, add vanilla essence and grind, transfer to a vessel, mix well, add baking powder, add cooking soda and mix well.
- Take a vessel, apply clarified butter, sprinkle maida all over, spread little charoli, pour the mixture, spread little charoli over.
- Pre-heat a big vessel for 10 minutes, keep a stand, now keep the cake mixture vessel and close the lid
- Further, cook for 4 minutes on high flame, lower the flame and then again cook for 21 minutes, now check with a toothpick. If not cooked, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Biscuit cake is ready.