Easy to prepare cake using biscuits, McVities Oat Cookies Cake serves as a yummy snack on your evening tea time menu. Baked in a pressure cooker, this biscuit cake recipe is made without oven and dry fruits along with other ingredients as below are used to make this recipe. Checkout unique Breakfast Idea
Watch this biscuit cake recipe on YouTube: Moms Food Diary
Ingredients for McVities Oat Cookies Cake:
- McVities Oat Cookies (biscuits)-240 gm (2 boxes)
- Almonds-25 gm (optional)
- Sugar-3 tablespoon
- Milk-200 ml
- Clarified Butter-2 tablespoon (optional)
- Vanilla essence-1 spoon
- Baking powder-1 teaspoon
- Cooking soda-1/2 teaspoon
- Charoli- 1 tablespoon
Method for this Snack recipe:
- Add biscuits into mixer jar, add almonds, add sugar and grind, now add milk, add clarified butter, add vanilla essence and grind, transfer to a vessel, mix well, add baking powder, add cooking soda and mix well.
- Take a vessel, apply clarified butter, sprinkle maida all over, spread little charoli, pour the mixture, spread little charoli over.
- Pre-heat a big vessel for 10 minutes, keep a stand, now keep the cake mixture vessel and close the lid and cook for 4 minutes on high flame, lower the flame
- Cook for 21 minutes, now check with toothpick. If not cooked, cook for another 10 minutes.
- Biscuit cake is Ready.