Yummy breakfast or snack recipes made using Bread slices, this bread pakora is a popular breakfast/snack dish served in many restaurants and as a street food. Try this yummy Oats Cookies Cake Recipe.
Ingredients for Bread Pakora Breakfast/Snack Recipes:
- Potatoes-3 medium
- Finely Chopped Onions-2 big
- Ginger paste-1 tsp
- Coriander leaves-little
- Mint leaves-little
- Chopped green chillies-4
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Ajwain-1 tsp
- Dry mango powder- 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Gram flour (Besan)-7 tbsp
- Bread slice-4
Watch this recipe on YouTube: Bread Pakora Snack
- Take a bowl, smash boiled potatoes and add finely chopped onions, ginger paste, coriender leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, salt, black pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds and mix well.
- Further, add dry mango powder and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, 2 tbsp rice flour for crispiness, add coriender leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, carom seeds, ginger paste, turmeric powder, salt, black pepper powder, dry mango powder and mix well
- Add water as per thick consistency, add a pinch of baking powder and mix well.
- Apply green chutney on bread slice and apply red chutney on the other bread slice, apply potatoes masala and just place one bread slice on the other like sandwich and cut diagonally into half
- Dip into gram flour mixture and leave in oil for deep frying with full flame for 1 minute, turn upside down after 1 minute on each side, repeat the process of turning upside down after every 1/2 minute for 3 minute on medium flame.
- Bread Pakora is ready.
Yummy Combination of Minced Meat or Keema with Beans Sabzi Recipe, ideal to be served with Rice or Chapati. In this recipe, we have used cluster beans which is also known as gawar Phalli or Chitmit Phalli in Hindi and Mutton Minced meat, which are cooked together with Indian Spices/Masala to prepare this recipe. To checkout other Minced Meat Recipes, click here: Stuffed Capsicum
To watch Keema Beans Sabzi recipe on YouTube, click here: Delicious Sabzi
Ingredients for Keema Beans Sabzi:
- Cluster Beans/Gavar phalli/Chitmitki-500 gm
- Green Chillies-12
- Mutton Keema-250 gm
- Coriander leaves-half bunch
- Ginger paste-1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Grated Coconut-1 small
- Chopped Onions-2 big
- Chopped Tomatoes-2 big
- Salt as per taste
- Turmeric powder-1 spoon
- Roasted Coriander Powder-1 teaspoon
- Roasted Garam Masala-1 spoon
- Green Masala-2 tablespoon
- Oil-3 tbsp
Method for this Minced Meat Beans Sabzi:
- Heat a pan, roast green chillies.
- Add roasted green chillies, coriender leaves, ginger garlic paste, little water into the mixer jar and grind. Keep aside little grinded masala, now add grated coconut to the mixer jar and grind.
- Heat a pan, add chopped onions, add chopped tomatoes, add keema, add salt, add turmeric powder, add coriender powder, add garam masala, add green masala, add little water and cook on full flame till boil for 5 min, close the lid, cook until water absorbed for 5 min on medium flame
- Heat a pan, add chopped onions, add chopped tomatoes, add cluster beans, add salt, add turmeric powder, add grinded masala, add little water and cook with lid closed on full flame for 5 minutes, add cooked keema and mix well and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Cluster Beans keema is ready.