Yummy Snack Recipe made using Eggs, Easy to make Anda or Egg Pakora, Indian fritters snack recipe. Instant snack recipe served as a evening tea time snack or as a complete breakfast. Checkout our Egg Pudding Recipe
Watch this recipe on our YouTube channel: Yummy Anda Snack
Ingredients for the Anda Pakora Egg Fritters Snack:
- Black pepper powder-2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Roasted carom seeds powder-1/2 tsp
- Carom seeds-1 tsp
- Ginger paste-1 tsp
- Garlic paste-1/2 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Dry mango powder(amchur)-1 tsp
- Gram flour (besan)-5 tbsp
- Rice flour-2 tbsp
- Mint leaves-little
- Green chillies-5
- Coriander leaves-little
- Baking powder-1 pinch
- Boil eggs and cut into half.
- Take a bowl, add 1/2 tsp roasted carom seeds powder, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, little dry mango powder, little water and mix well, add little more black pepper powder.
- Apply this mixture to boiled eggs.
- Take a bowl, add 5 tbsp besan, add 2 tbsp rice flour, add 1/2 tsp dry mango powder, add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, add water and mix well, add ginger paste, add garlic paste, add chopped mint leaves, add chopped green chillies, add chopped coriender leaves, add black pepper powder, add 1 tsp carom seeds and mix well, add salt, add 1 pinch baking powder and mix well.
- Dip eggs into besan batter and fry, turn upside down every minute until you get desired color.
- Egg Pakora is ready.
Indian food offers a lot of tasty snack options wherein some are unique to regions and some snacks you will find throughout the country. Similarly, Chakli or Murukku is one such tasty yet elegant Indian snack recipe that you will find throughout the country. Its recipe differs based on the ingredients used across the regions.
Watch the complete video here: Tasty Chakli Recipe
In this Chakli recipe we have use a tasty masala mixture in the batter which enhances the taste of Murukku Indian snack. Try this Tasty Mangalore Banana Buns Recipe as a snack or a breakfast recipe. We have used a traditional method to make the chakli which makes it tasty and also no artificial colour is used.
- Wheat flour 250 gm or 2 cup (200 gm wheat flour and 50 rice flour)
- Coriander powder 1 and 1/2 tsp + Cumin powder 3/4 tsp + Fennel seeds powder 3/4 tsp = 3 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Carom Seeds 1 tsp
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Red chilly powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Water to Knead
- Oil To Fry
- Firstly, Take a cloth and place both the mixed flours in it and make a potli
- Secondly, In a cooker add 2 glass water and place the potli on a plate in the cooker
- Cook further for 20 min without whistle.
- Take it off stove and remove the flour potli
- Break the cooked flour into powder
- Add red chilly powder, 3 powder mixture, ajwain, turmeric powder, asafoetida and sesame seeds and knead with little water
- Further, Place the dough inside the chakli maker
- Make chakli’s of required proportion and size
- Heat Oil
- Later, When oil is heated, add chakli’s in oil
- Fry for total of 3 min with constant turning in between and Take the fried chakli’s off stove.
- Tasty and Spicy Chakli is Ready.