Homemade recipe of Peanut Butter, so easy to make and delicious. Firstly, we need to roast Peanuts. Secondly, We grind the roasted peanuts in a mixer grinder. Additionally, Jaggery and Cardamom powder enhance the taste.
Peanut butter is served with Bread as a spread but also taste’s well with Chapati, Phulka or Roti. Also, it is used in many breakfast dishes like crepes, cookies and brownies with Sandwiches along with Jam or Jelly. Store it in a air tight container.
- Peanuts 500 gm
- Jaggery 50 gm
- Cardamom powder 1 spoon
- Heat a pan
- On full flame, add peanuts in pan
- Roast for 1 min on full flame
- On medium flame, roast until thoroughly roasted while constant stirring as the colour changes slightly
- Take off stove and remove outer cover of peanuts.
- In an mixer jar
- Add peanuts, cardamom powder and grind it
- Later add jaggery and grind it to a fine paste
- Take it in a bowl
- Tasty Homemade Peanut Butter is ready.
- Serve with chapati or Bread.
- Store in a air tight container.