Egg Masala Mix Dosa is a Yummy Breakfast Recipe. There are many varieties of Dosa which are made using different ingredients in the batter and some are prepared by mixing Egg in the batter. The Egg masala mixture is prepared by beating eggs in a bowl and then other spices are added which is then mixed before adding it to the dosa batter for the dosa recipe. Checkout Udupi Style Dosa Recipe here: Udupi Restaurant Style Dosa
To Watch this Egg Masala Mix Dosa Recipe click here: Egg Dosa
We have prepared the Dosa Batter for this recipe for which we had soaked the 4 ingredients as mentioned below in water for 6-8 hrs. Later we have added the Egg Masala mixture in the batter. Egg Masala has other ingredients which add flavour to the recipe and enhance the taste of this Dosa Breakfast Recipe. Wanna Try some Sweet, try our Yummy Gajar Kheer Recipe
Ingredients for Egg Dosa Batter and Mixture:
- Dosa Rice-400 gm
- Urad Dal-150 gm
- Methi- 1-1/2 tablespoon
- Cooked Rice-1 cup
- Grated coconut-1/2 big
- Chopped Coriander-little
- Finely chopped green chillies- 8-10
- Finely chopped onions-2 big
- Salt-as per taste
- Turmeric powder-1 spoon
- Ajwain powder-1 teaspoon
Method for Egg Masala Mix Dosa:
- Dosa rice, urad dal, and methi should be soaked in water for 6 to 8 hours. egg masala mix dosa
- After soaking, grind it with lukewarm water and keep overnight with lid closed at warm place.Next day morning, open and stir by adding 1 tablespoon salt. Add turmeric powder and stir well. Our dosa batter is ready.
- Preparation for egg mix, add grated coconut in a bowl, add finely chopped onions, add chopped green chillies, add chopped coriander, add salt, add ajwain powder, add beaten eggs and mix well. Add this mixture to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a pan, apply oil, make the flame high, spread dosa mix batter and close the lid and cook for 1 minute. After 1 minute, turn upside down and cook for 1/2 minute. Egg masala mix dosa is ready.