Yummy breakfast or snack recipes made using Bread slices, this bread pakora is a popular breakfast/snack dish served in many restaurants and as a street food. Try this yummy Oats Cookies Cake Recipe.
Ingredients for Bread Pakora Breakfast/Snack Recipes:
- Potatoes-3 medium
- Finely Chopped Onions-2 big
- Ginger paste-1 tsp
- Coriander leaves-little
- Mint leaves-little
- Chopped green chillies-4
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Ajwain-1 tsp
- Dry mango powder- 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Gram flour (Besan)-7 tbsp
- Bread slice-4
Watch this recipe on YouTube: Bread Pakora Snack
- Take a bowl, smash boiled potatoes and add finely chopped onions, ginger paste, coriender leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, salt, black pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds and mix well.
- Further, add dry mango powder and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, 2 tbsp rice flour for crispiness, add coriender leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, carom seeds, ginger paste, turmeric powder, salt, black pepper powder, dry mango powder and mix well
- Add water as per thick consistency, add a pinch of baking powder and mix well.
- Apply green chutney on bread slice and apply red chutney on the other bread slice, apply potatoes masala and just place one bread slice on the other like sandwich and cut diagonally into half
- Dip into gram flour mixture and leave in oil for deep frying with full flame for 1 minute, turn upside down after 1 minute on each side, repeat the process of turning upside down after every 1/2 minute for 3 minute on medium flame.
- Bread Pakora is ready.