Yummy breakfast or snack recipes made using Bread slices, this bread pakora is a popular breakfast/snack dish served in many restaurants and as a street food. Try this yummy Oats Cookies Cake Recipe.
Ingredients for Bread Pakora Breakfast/Snack Recipes:
- Potatoes-3 medium
- Finely Chopped Onions-2 big
- Ginger paste-1 tsp
- Coriander leaves-little
- Mint leaves-little
- Chopped green chillies-4
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder-1 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Ajwain-1 tsp
- Dry mango powder- 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Gram flour (Besan)-7 tbsp
- Bread slice-4
Watch this recipe on YouTube: Bread Pakora Snack
- Take a bowl, smash boiled potatoes and add finely chopped onions, ginger paste, coriender leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, salt, black pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds and mix well.
- Further, add dry mango powder and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, 2 tbsp rice flour for crispiness, add coriender leaves, mint leaves, chopped green chillies, carom seeds, ginger paste, turmeric powder, salt, black pepper powder, dry mango powder and mix well
- Add water as per thick consistency, add a pinch of baking powder and mix well.
- Apply green chutney on bread slice and apply red chutney on the other bread slice, apply potatoes masala and just place one bread slice on the other like sandwich and cut diagonally into half
- Dip into gram flour mixture and leave in oil for deep frying with full flame for 1 minute, turn upside down after 1 minute on each side, repeat the process of turning upside down after every 1/2 minute for 3 minute on medium flame.
- Bread Pakora is ready.
Indian food offers a lot of tasty snack options wherein some are unique to regions and some snacks you will find throughout the country. Similarly, Chakli or Murukku is one such tasty yet elegant Indian snack recipe that you will find throughout the country. Its recipe differs based on the ingredients used across the regions.
Watch the complete video here: Tasty Chakli Recipe
In this Chakli recipe we have use a tasty masala mixture in the batter which enhances the taste of Murukku Indian snack. Try this Tasty Mangalore Banana Buns Recipe as a snack or a breakfast recipe. We have used a traditional method to make the chakli which makes it tasty and also no artificial colour is used.
- Wheat flour 250 gm or 2 cup (200 gm wheat flour and 50 rice flour)
- Coriander powder 1 and 1/2 tsp + Cumin powder 3/4 tsp + Fennel seeds powder 3/4 tsp = 3 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Carom Seeds 1 tsp
- Asafoetida a pinch
- Red chilly powder 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds 2 tbsp
- Water to Knead
- Oil To Fry
- Firstly, Take a cloth and place both the mixed flours in it and make a potli
- Secondly, In a cooker add 2 glass water and place the potli on a plate in the cooker
- Cook further for 20 min without whistle.
- Take it off stove and remove the flour potli
- Break the cooked flour into powder
- Add red chilly powder, 3 powder mixture, ajwain, turmeric powder, asafoetida and sesame seeds and knead with little water
- Further, Place the dough inside the chakli maker
- Make chakli’s of required proportion and size
- Heat Oil
- Later, When oil is heated, add chakli’s in oil
- Fry for total of 3 min with constant turning in between and Take the fried chakli’s off stove.
- Tasty and Spicy Chakli is Ready.