Easy and quick snack recipe made using Churmura/Murmura or puffed rice which are cooked in spices and make a ideal spicy snack food with tea. Try this yummy Breakfast Snack Recipe
Snacks are often served with tea but they can also be served as a quick and light breakfast on a busy weekday or to indulge when feeling hungry.
Ingredients for the Churmura/Murmura Quick Snack:
- Puffed rice (Murmura, Churmure)-200 gm
- Mustard seeds-1/2 teaspoon
- Curry leaves-half bunch
- Finely chopped green chillies-4 big
- Garlic-1/2 bulb
- Red chilli powder-1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Roasted chana dal-100 gm
- Roasted peanuts-100 gm
- Salt as per taste
- Dried mango powder (amchur powder)-1teaspoon
- Jaggery pieces-optional
Watch this video recipe on YouTube: Jhatpat Snack Recipe
Instructions for this Snack:
- Heat a pan, add 3 tablespoon oil, lightly roast puffed rice on low flame for 5 minutes,
- Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chopped green chillies, add mashed garlic and fry, switch off the stove
- Now, add red chilli powder, add turmeric powder, add roasted chana dal, add roasted peanuts, add salt, on the stove
- Cook on low flame for 1 minute and transfer this content to the vessel containing puffed rice
- Mix thoroughly, add amchur powder and mix well. Chatpata Murmura Snack is ready.
Unique Breakfast Recipe made using minced mutton meat and puffed rice, this keema bhel recipe is a healthy breakfast dish. The mince meat is cooked thoroughly in spices and then mixed with puffed rice to make this non veg Bhel recipe. Checkout our Yummy Paneer Recipe
Watch this Delicious Recipe on YouTube: Breakfast Ideas
Ingredients for Keema Bhel Breakfast:
- Boneless Mutton-250 gm
- Green Chillies-8
- Coriander leaves-little
- Ginger paste-1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Finely chopped onions-3 big
- Finely chopped tomatoes-3 big
- Salt-as per taste
- Garam masala-1 spoon
- Turmeric powder-1 spoon
- Roasted coriender powder-1 teaspoon
- Puffed rice (churmure, murmura)-200 gm
Method for this Yummy Breakfast Recipe:
- Coarsely mince the mutton.
- Heat a pan, add green chillies and roast.
- Add coriender leaves, roasted green chillies, little water, ginger paste, and garlic paste to the mixer jar and grind.
- Heat a pan, add 3 tablespoon oil, add chopped onions, add chopped tomatoes, add coarsely minced mutton, add salt, add green masala, add garam masala, add turmeric powder, add roasted coriender powder and fry for 5 minutes on full flame, add little water and stir, close the lid and cook for 5 minutes on medium flame until complete water is absorbed, add kheema to puffed rice and mix well with hand.
- Kheema Bhel is ready.